About this position
The Specialty Care Supervisor plans, implements, coordinates, ensures compliance and evaluates operations within a Specialty Care clinic at Blaze Health. In performing these duties the Supervisor works closely with the clinic's Specialty Care Manager in all aspects of site coordination, ultimately assisting in creating a customer/patient focused environment. The Supervisor uses critical thinking skills to problem solve and resolve issues. In addition to performing staff management activities at the direction of the Clinic Manager, such as interviewing, training and orientation, and performance feedback, the Supervisor schedules and coordinates services and work assignments daily to ensure safe, efficient, and compliant service delivery. Additionally, the Supervisor assures continuous improvement through ongoing mentoring, coaching and performance assessment. They serve as resource to staff and customers on billing, authorization, computer systems, scheduling processes and regulatory/compliance issues. They also act as a resource to staff in developing, implementing, and evaluating patient care standards to meet the needs of the patient populations served. Finally, the Supervisor partners with providers and clinical staff to ensure quality care and leads quality improvement initiatives.
What we’ll expect from you
• Achieves key customer care, financial and/or operational outcomes as found in annual work plan.
• Leverages and adheres to systems and processes that drive accountability for customer care, financial and operational outcomes.
• Works effectively with team colleagues and other key partners to execute divisional and/or departmental initiatives and day-to-day operations.
• Effectively communicates with teammates and key partners.
• Develops talent within the team, including acquiring, engaging and retaining.
• Staffs, organizes and schedules the team to leverage maximum labor productivity.
• Understands, tracks and focuses the team on metrics that measure key business outcomes.
• Translates business support vision and strategies to team level and engages and empowers team members to meet customer's needs in innovative ways. • Recognizes and complies with legal, regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial's Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Protects customer and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• Bachelor's degree and five or more (5+) years of experience in a clinic setting required.
• Associate's degree and ten or more (10+) years of experience in a clinic setting required.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Demonstrated leadership, excellent communication, organization and management skills.
• Demonstrated skill in promoting and providing the excellent customer service.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with clinical, professional administrative staff and diverse patient population.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Licensure at the LICSW level in the state of Minnesota
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days Variable
Weekend Requirement: Weekends by Department Rotation
Work Group: Non Contract
Call Requirement: Occasional Call